Custom Trumpet Finger Buttons are designed to improve the sound, the style of your instrument, and your personal feelings during performances.
only for SPECIAL SET OF TRUMPET CUSTOM FINGER BUTTONS (ENGRAVED AND COVERED WITH COLORED ENAMEL)
AFTER THE PURCHASE, YOU NEED TO SEND US A PICTURE THAT YOU WANT TO PUT ON THE BUTTONS. VERY IMPORTANTLY, WE CAN NOT MAKE THE PRODUCT SO THAT IT IS PLACED IN EXACTLY THE SAME POSITION AS YOU NEED TO INSTALL IT ON THE TRUMPET BECAUSE THE BUTTON IS SPINNING AND WE CAN NOT KNOW IN WHICH POSITION IT WILL LOCK! CHOOSE AN ENGRAVING THAT IS NOT AN IMPORTANT POSITION.
**Please notice** KGUmusic CUSTOM Finger buttons are designed specially to work with KGUmusic top caps. This buttons set may work with original top caps on some trumpet brands/models, but please before purchasing contact us in order to make sure that this item will work with original caps.
- NATURAL STONES. Finger buttons encrusted with real minerals that have their own individual meaning and unique natural pattern. Each stone was accurately hand-worked and will serve for years.
- LACONIC AND DELICATE DESIGN.
- PERFECT FIT. Buttons available in stock for 2 trumpet brands and 100% match all models of the chosen instrument.
- NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR A BETTER AND WARMER SOUND. Custom parts modify the sound characteristics of your instrument. They perfectly work with KGUmusic trim kits allowing you to upgrade and customize the sound and response of the trumpet.
- ONLY QUALITY MATERIAL.
- A CLEAR DIFFERENCE ON THE FIRST TRY.
♦ The kit contains:
- 3 Finger Buttons with natural stones
- Handcrafted wooden package
Top caps are not included
- Clean all valve threads thoroughly.
- Gently lubricate the thread.
- Mount the button accurately, do not apply extra effort. Sometimes the thread is tight so, proceed slowly.
- If the caps do not fit, contact us and indicate the make, model, and serial # of your instrument as well as the order number of the product manufactured for you.
- In some rare cases, it is necessary to ship your trumpet to our office for special fitting and installation of a particular part. This is especially true if your instrument was serviced and the stock configuration was modified.