KGUmusic MONSTRO Bottom Valve Cap is specially designed to emphasize the sound characteristics of every trumpet. It changes the resonance of the instrument through the addition of extra weight to one valve, makes brass more stretchy, which improves instrument's tone, sound shades, response and general feelings. Also MONSTRO allows to re-balance of a trumpet depending on which valve is equipped with it. Another advantage of this upgrade is a tighter and more comfortable grip, which also brings positive changes to your playing.
♦ NET Weight - 150-160 grams/ 0,33 - 0.35 lbs;
- of Bottom Cap Monstro - 60 mm/ 2.36 in.
♦ Outer diameter:
- of Bottom Cap Monstro - 23 mm / 9.05 in.
- LACONIC AND DELICATE DESIGN. This Trumpet cap will harmoniously complement your horn by emphasizing its unique style and delicate shape. Become one of those professionals who appreciate only the best accessories.
- EASY TO INSTALL. There’s no problem with its installation. You just need to clean valve threads and lubricate them and after that mount the cap effortlessly. If the thread appeared to be tight, mount it slowly and delicately. Allows to quickly set on/put off cap during performances.
- NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR A BETTER AND WARMER SOUND. MONSTRO improves the whole range of the important characteristics of the sound such as response, dynamic, tone, and endurance. At the same time, it reduces undesirable vibration. -
- ONLY QUALITY MATERIAL. These shiny accessories remain strong and durable for a long time.
- A CLEAR DIFFERENCE ON THE FIRST TRY. Starting using it, you’ll quickly discover how warm, rich, and flexible your trumpet can sound. That’s the thing every trumpeter needs to produce a more powerful and personal sound.
♦ The item contains:
- 1 MONSTRO cap
- Handmade wooden box
- Clean all valve threads thoroughly.
- Gently lubricate the thread.
- Mount the cap accurately, do not apply extra effort. Sometimes the thread is tight so, proceed slowly.
- If the caps do not fit, contact us and indicate the make, model, and serial # of your instrument as well as the order number of the product manufactured for you.
- In some rare cases, it is necessary to ship your trumpet to our office for special fitting and installation of a particular part. This is especially true if your instrument was serviced and the stock configuration was modified.