KGUBrass MODULE Bottom Valve Caps it is a set of 5 independent parts that can be mixed in different combinations to achieve desirable effect. Specially designed to emphasize sound characteristics of every trumpet. It changes the resonance of the instrument through the addition of extra weight to block bottom valve, makes brass more stretchy which improve instrument's tone, sound shades, response and general feelings. Also MODULE allows to re-balance trumpet weight depending on which valve is equipped with it (especially if you additionally equip your trumpet with the Heavy mouthpiece or Booster).
Another advantage of this upgrade is a tighter and more comfortable grip, which also brings positive changes to your playing.
♦ NET Weight - 150 grams/ 0,33 lb.
♦ GROSS Weight with box - 180 grams / 0,39 lb
- of Heavy Cap - 19 mm / 0.74 in
- of Medium Cap - 12 mm / 0.47 in
- of Light Cap - 7 mm / 0.27 in
♦ Outer diameter:
- of Each Cap - 23 mm / 9.05 in
- LACONIC AND DELICATE DESIGN.This Trumpet caps will harmoniously complement your horn by emphasizing its unique style and a delicate shape. Become one of those professionals who appreciate only the best accessories.
- EASY TO INSTALL.There’s no problem with its installation. You just need to clean valve threads and lubricate them and after that mount the cap effortlessly. If the thread appeared to be tight, mount it slowly and delicately. Allows to quick set on/put off cap during performances.
- NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR A BETTER AND WARMER SOUND.MODULE improves the whole range of the important characteristics of the sound such as response, dynamic, tone and endurance. At the same time it reduces the undesirable vibration. -
- ONLY QUALITY MATERIAL. These shiny accessories remain strong and durable during a long time.
- A CLEAR DIFFERENCE ON THE FIRST TRY.Starting using it, you’ll quickly discover how warm, rich and flexible your trumpet can sound. That’s the thing every trumpeter needs to produce more powerful and personal sound.
♦ The item contains:
- 1 MODULE cap (Set of 5 parts)
- Handmade wooden box
- Clean all valve threads thoroughly.
- Gently lubricate the thread.
- Mount the cap accurately, do not apply extra effort. Sometimes the thread is tight so, proceed slowly.
- If the caps do not fit, contact us and indicate the make, model, and serial # of your instrument as well as the order number of the product manufactured for you.
- In some rare cases, it is necessary to ship your trumpet to our office for special fitting and installation of a particular part. This is especially true if your instrument was serviced and the stock configuration was modified.
- $6.25 Economy Shipping Worldwide 14-29 days
- Orders $49.99 and up FREE Economy Shipping Worldwide 14-29 days
- $19.90 UPS/FedEx Air Shipping 3-5 days
- Orders $135 and up FREE UPS/FedEx Air Shipping 3-5 days