- Quickly turn your jazz mute into the silent mute for comfortable practices
- Provides an excellent mute sound – any problems with neighbors
- Suited for all jazz wah-wah mutes with the hole diameter approx. 0.62 inches (16 mm).
- Equipped with rubbers to offset the size variations and firmly close the trumpet mute hole
- Doesn’t steal the space in your luggage due to the compact sizes
- Saves your money: no need to buy a silent mute for practices when you already have a wah-wah mute
- Mute not included!
A practice mute is really useful if you want to remain friends with your neighbors. Using it, you can produce a mute sound for a quiet warm-up and comfortable practice at home. However, the issue is that the practice mute is a comparatively large-size thing, so taking it with you wherever you go or travel is rather problematic. What‘s more, apart from silent mutes for practice, trumpeters usually take with them wow-wow mutes on tours for performances at concerts.
Wah-wah mutes provide a mute sound, which is not quite enough for practices at home or in a hotel room. It means going on tour, a trumpeter should take at least two mutes. Hold up! Our adaptor can save the day. You can insert it in a wah wah trumpet, used for jazz performances, and get the same effect as when you use silent mutes for practices. The result: taking on tour just one wah wah trumpet mute and silencer for it, instead of two large-sized mutes. No more reason to sacrifice the space in your luggage or add additional weight when you want to travel light. You shouldn’t spend $50 or even more on practice mutes. Use an adaptor with your jazz mute and you’ll get the same result. By inserting it little or deeper into the trumpet mute you can change volume and resistance, so you additionally get an opportunity to control the balance of the sound.